NOW HIRING FOR ALL DEPARTMENTS
Full-Time & Part-Time, Day & Swing Shifts in our Healdsburg Location
- Event Installers
- Warewash & Linen Departments
- Will Call Staff
See position details via Craigslist:
Event Installers & Loaders: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/lab/d/installer-loader-in-healdsburg-day-shift/6880798041.html
Full-Time, primarily in our Healdsburg Location
Event Industry/Hospitality Experience Preferred
- Event Associate
Please apply online here: https://secure2.saashr.com/ta/i.Encore.jobs?p=38116
This position is full time, with long term employment and personal growth opportunities.
This position is primarily for our Healdsburg location.
The work schedule is 40 hours per week.
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday thought Saturday to start. 8:00-5:00 or 8:30-5:30.
The position offers full benefits: medical, dental, and 401k plan. We also offer a competitive PTO plan, holiday compensation plan and bonus plan.
Position Duties & Responsibilities:
• Greet all customers courteously and professionally in the showroom.
• Answer, field, and direct all phone calls with courtesy and professionalism.
• Learn our rental POS system to write rental quotes, reservations, and contracts with all necessary equipment and customer information.
• Gain complete knowledge and understanding of our extensive equipment inventory, services and operations.
• Manage rental orders on-going, via phone, email and in person.
• Attend client meetings, conference calls and showroom appointments.
• Manage web requested emails and orders.
• Assist with all weekly paperwork for inside sales including running payments, confirming orders, closing contracts and managing other on-going projects.
• Assist with maintaining showroom and office equipment.
• Work closely with sales team to meet monthly and annual sales goals for Encore Events.
• Must possess excellent customer service skills, no industry experience required.
• Must be proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook. Excel is a plus.
• Must be highly organized and able to multi-task.
• Must speak and write English clearly. Bi-lingual a plus.
• Must be able to pass company physical and drug test prior to employment.
• Must maintain a professional appearance and consistent attendance schedule.
• Must have a positive attitude and work well under pressure.
• Must have a high school diploma. Secondary education is a plus
• Must have valid drivers license and reliable transportation.
• Must excel in a team environment.