We Are Here To Help!
Due to Coronavirus/Covid-19 and the uncertainty involved we have created this page to ensure that you, our valued clients, feel informed and assured while we navigate the future and plan for your events and parties ahead. We are in this together and we are here to help in any way possible. The sooner we are healthier, the sooner we can resume doing what it is we love— CELEBRATING!
Client Services & Event Resources
Stay home, stay safe and style your event! Our Events Team is available six days a week to help you via remote offices and showroom to take your calls, exchange emails, design future events and create or update existing orders. Encore also has variety of resources available from virtual appointments to design tools, some of which are accessible via this very website such as our digital Design Center.
Let us help you in the planning of your upcoming weddings and events for fall, winter and next year by scheduling a Virtual Appointment by connecting with an Events Specialist. We’ll guide you through our website, online catalog and Design Center to help style your event and make rental selections.
Utilizing face-to-face digital technologies like FaceTime and ZOOM, together we can even “visit” your venue and create styled mock-ups for placement within the event space. Contact our Events Team or click HERE to schedule an appointment today.
Learn About Our Design Center
- The Design Center can be used create and save customized tabletops
- Work on your tabletop design and save it to access or make changes later
- Review and convert your tabletop to a wishlist
- Finalize rental quantities and request a quote
Also available is our Lounge Inspiration eBooklet. A digital magazine chock-full of lounge furnishings for rent along with event imagery meant to inspire. The “Lounge Inspiration” eBooklet is available HERE or by clicking on the link within every furniture catalog listing.
Other resources include viewing event inspiration images and requesting linen swatches. If you wish to see images of your venue or styling inspirations we have countless galleries with photos that can be easily emailed. Our Event Associates can also email linen photos to include sending sample linen pieces.
Questions You May Have
What if I have to cancel?
- Because we know “life” happens, ENCORE offers a generous cancellation policy that indicates an order may be canceled up to 7 days prior to delivery for a full refund. You will need to call or email to request a cancelation.
Can I postpone my rentals?
- We pride ourselves in being flexible and rentals can be postponed. The deposit and items will be moved to the new designated date (moved items will be subject to availability). You will need to call or email to request a postponement.
Can I place a new order at this time?
- While showrooms are presently closed, ENCORE is still fully operational and new orders can be placed by contacting our Events Team. We are readily available via phone, email and our website. All new orders must be in compliance with present public safety health regulations.
What will happen to my existing order?
- Any existing order that doesn’t conflict with public safety health regulations will remain unchanged and finalized in accordance with normal reservation policy.
Can I still make an event design consultation appointment?
- At this time, we are happy to conduct your appointment either virtually, via digital tech apps or over the phone. Our virtual appointments have proven a huge success since we can interact with you from our brand new Windsor showroom. It’s a great way to include your planner, parents, etc.
ENCORE Safety Precautions
For the safety of our team and for our community showroom locations remained closed to the public at this time. In being mindful of safety for the future we’ve enlisted a number of sanitizing practices to include but aren’t limited to the following:
- Showrooms, common areas and all personnel spaces are being sanitized multiple times a day
- Masks are required to be worn by all guests and members of our team inside our showrooms, operational areas and administrative offices
- Our team maintains accordance in following social distancing rules, washing hands regularly and wearing personal protective gear while working
- Linen & Warewash department personnel will continue to conform to public safety health regulations in the processing of washed rental items. This includes using industrial sanitizers and chemicals and high temperatures of 180° or more in our dishwasher and laundry machines
- All tables, chairs, furnishings, and décor are cleaned thoroughly after each rental using industrial strength disinfectant
ENCORE Response Solution Rentals
Tenting and rental solutions can help to provide an open or enclosed space that will maintain compliance with social distancing guidelines. Flexible tenting solutions from 100 to 15,000 square feet are ideal for the following purposes:
Modified Operational Areas
- Employee Check-In
- Enclosed Break Room
- Temporary Overflow Space
- Restaurant Expanded Dining Room
- School Cafeteria Use
- Additional Classroom Space
Medical Response and Community Service Areas
- Field Hospitals
- Triage Facilities
- Drive-Thru Testing Areas
- Command Centers
- Food Services/Distribution Areas
We also offer rental solutions to make any tented area more comfortable to include: